Creamier. Yummier. Better than peanut butter! The original Sneaky Chef No-Nut Butter has been such a success that now there's something NEWer! Chocolate No-Nut Butter!
Tasters can’t believe that it’s made with healthy golden peas! Crazy, huh? Moms love it (because it's packed with veggie nutrition and has 1/2 the sugar of other chocolate spreads); kids love it (it's safe for school and tastes so good!); and actually, everyone loves it (whether you have nut allergies or not)!
Missy Chase Lapine, The Sneaky Chef, just launched a Kickstarter Campaign and needs our help to get this yumminess, Chocolate No-Nut Butter, on the grocery shelves. Click HERE and be WOW-ed by the awesome rewards campaign backers will receive. Be sure to watch the Sneaky Video.
More impressive features: (all the important stuff!)
• all natural
• no high fructose corn syrup
• no hydrogenated oils
• no artificial colors or flavors
• soy free, gluten free, dairy free
• great for nut-free schools
• 1/2 the sugar of leading chocolate spreads
• made with non-gmo ingredients
• 100% peanut & tree nut-free
• produced in a nut-free facility
• BPA free jar
(Warning: video may cause severe drooling.)
Campaign ends October 8th, 2014.